Here is Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe, If you are interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Air Fryer Recipes, Freezer Meals, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 8 servings
- cooking spray or oil mister
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach (thawed and juice squeezed out)
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1/2 cup 2.5 oz crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/3 cup fat free ricotta
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt and pepper (plus more to taste)
- 8 thin skinless chicken breast cutlets (1.5 lbs total)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup whole wheat seasoned breadcrumbs
- Oven Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a large baking sheet with spray.
- Heat the oil a medium skillet. Add onions, garlic and scallions and saute about 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add spinach, parsley, dill, 1/4 tsp kosher salt and pepper and cook another minute or until heated through.
- Remove from heat and mix in the feta and ricotta cheese.
- Season chicken lightly with more kosher salt and pepper to taste.
- Place about 1/4 cup of spinach mixture in the center of the chicken and roll, then lay the chicken seam side down on a platter or piece of wax paper. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Whisk the egg and water together in a small bowl with a pinch of salt. Place the breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Dip the chicken rolls into the egg mixture, then into the breadcrumbs and place seam side down on the baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remainder then lightly spray to top of the chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Air Fryer Directions
- Follow steps above 1 through 9.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F. Spray both sides of the chicken with oil. Cook, in two batches 12 minutes turning halfway.
Tags : Air Fryer Recipes, Freezer Meals, Under 30 Minutes