Here is Spicy California Shrimp Stack recipe, If you’re looking for Appetizing recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 1/3 cups cooked short-grain brown rice (from 1/2 cup uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp (peeled and tails removed)
- 1 cup diced cucumber (about 1 small)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado (about 1 medium)
- 4 teaspoons Furikake (such as Eden Shake or use sesame seeds)
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce (or gluten-free)
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and oil. When rice is done, add rice vinegar and stir. Evenly spread rice on a sheet pan to cool.
- Cut shrimp into 1-inch cubes. In a small bowl, combine cucumber and chives. In another small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
- Using a 1 cup dry measuring cup, layer 14 cup cucumber, then 2 tablespoon of avocado, then 14 of the shrimp, and 1/3 cup rice.
- Carefully turn the cup upside down to turn the stack out onto a plate, lightly tapping the bottom of the cup if necessary. Sprinkle with Furikake and drizzle with 1 teaspoon soy sauce and sriracha mayonnaise.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes