Here is Southwest Turkey Meatballs recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Meal Prep Recipes, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 12 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 12 servings
- 1-1/4 lbs 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 jalapeno (seeds removed (leave some in for spicier meatballs))
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup seasoned plain or gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp cumin
- pinch oregano
- salt and fresh pepper
- cooking spray
- Creamy Cilantro Tomatillo Dipping Sauce (optional for dipping)
- Lightly spray baking pan with oil. Preheat oven to 400.
- Place jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, and scallions into a small food processor or chopper and pulse a few times until finely minced.
- In a large bowl combine turkey, chopped herbs, bread crumbs, egg, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, mix well and measure 1/4 cup meat, then divide in two so you end up with each meatball 1/8 cup in size.
- Roll and place on a baking pan.
- Bake meatballs at 400 15 minutes.
- Makes 24 meatball.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Meal Prep Recipes, Under 30 Minutes