Here is Slow Cooker Garlic Sweet Potato Mash recipe, If you’re looking for Delicious recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Slow Cooker Recipes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 5 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 5 servings
- 2 lbs 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled & cubed into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 2 tbsp light sour cream
- salt and fresh cracked ground pepper (to taste)
- Place the sweet potatoes in the slow cooker and add just enough water to cover them.
- Add salt to the water, then cover and set the slow cooker to 4 hours on LOW.
- Just before the potatoes are ready, melt the butter in a small saute pan and saute garlic until lightly golden.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and return them to the slow cooker.
- Pour the garlic butter over them, add milk and sour cream and mash until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste and keep the slow cooker set to warm until ready to eat or up to 2 hours.
Tags : Slow Cooker Recipes, Vegetarian Meals