Here is Skinny Chocolate Parfaits recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly. On this recipe we are making for 6 person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 6
- 3 cups fat free milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 large egg yolk
- 4 oz 4 squares Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate Squares
- 18 tbsp Tru Whip
- In a medium non-stick saucepan, combine milk, sugar, and cornstarch; whisk well and simmer on medium-low heat, whisking constantly until mixture has thickened, about 15 to 20 minutes.’, “In a medium bowl whisk egg yolk. Slowly add about a cup of the hot milk mixture to the yolk, whisking in about a tablespoon at a time to temper the egg so the egg doesn’t cook.”, ‘Once the egg is tempered, whisk into the saucepan with the milk mixture.
- Melt the chocolate squares in the microwave 20 seconds at a time, up to a minute, stirring in between until the chocolate is melted. Pour melted chocolate into the sauce pan, whisk well.
- Add vanilla; simmer on low for 15 minutes, whisking constantly.’, “Transfer the chocolate pudding into a large bowl, cover with wax paper, touching the pudding so that it doesn’t allow a film to settle on top.”, ‘Refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
- When cold, place 3 tbsp pudding into each glass, then add 2 tbsp of Truwhip in each, then 2 tbsp more pudding and top with a dollop of Truwhip.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly