Here is Skinny Buffalo Chicken Strips recipe, If you are looking for Tasteful recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 8 strips chicken tenderloin (12.5 oz)’, “1/4 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce”, ‘4 celery stalks (trimmed to 4 inch strips)
- optional: 1/2 cup skinny blue cheese dressing (additional points)
- Combine garlic powder, paprika, chili powder and black pepper in a medium bowl.
- Season chicken with spices and toss to evenly coat the chicken.
- Heat half of the oil in a large non-stick saute pan over medium-high heat, when hot add half of the chicken and cook until golden, about 3-4 minutes, turn chicken and cook until center is no longer pink.
- Set aside; repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
- Pour the hot sauce over the chicken tossing well.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing if desired.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes