Here is Skillet Cauliflower “Arroz” Con Pollo recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 2 Servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 2 Servings
- 4 skinless (drumsticks on the bone)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Sazon seasoning (store bought ore homemade)
- 12 oz bag Green Giant Riced Cauliflower Medley (use Green Giant Riced Cauliflower for Whole30/Paleo)
- 2 tablespoons pitted green olives (1 tablespoon brine)
- Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon oregano and black pepper.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add 1/2 teaspoon of oil and saute the chicken until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside. Wipe the skillet.
- Heat remaining 2 1/2 teaspoons oil in skillet, then add onions, peppers, garlic and cilantro. Saute, stirring about 2 minutes. Add water, tomato paste, sazon, 1/4 teaspoon salt and return the chicken to the skillet. Cover and cook on medium-low heat 30 minutes, turning half way, until the chicken is tender and cooked through. Remove chicken to a plate.
- Add the Green Giant Riced Veggies, increase heat to medium-high and stir well, return the chicken to the skillet, add the olives with a little of the brine (liquid) from the olive jar, cover and simmer until heated through, about 6 minutes.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Whole 30 Recipes