Here is Shrimp Quesadillas with Tomato Avocado Salsa recipe, If you’re looking for Delicious recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 16 large shrimp (cleaned and deviened)
- garlic powder
- salt and fresh pepper
- cooking spray
- 4 scallions (chopped)’, “6 oz Cabot’s 75% Light Vermont Cheddar (shredded)”, ‘8 6″ low carb whole wheat flour tortillas (I used La Tortilla Factory)
- 1 medium tomato (diced)
- 1 hass avocado (diced)
- 1 lime (juice of)
- 1 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tbsp red onion (finely minced)
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, avocado, red onion, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper, cumin, and garlic powder.
- Lightly spray a hot skillet on medium heat with cooking spray, add shrimp and scallions. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side until shrimp is cooked though.
- Remove from heat and cut shrimp in half lengthwise, set aside.
- Heat skillet on medium heat and lightly spray with oil.
- Add tortilla, top with 1.5 oz cheese, 8 shrimp halves, and tomato avocado salsa. When the cheese is melted and the bottom of the tortilla is golden brown, place the other tortilla on top.
- Put a plate on top of the quesadilla to flip it over onto the plate. Then slide the other side onto the skillet.
- Cook another minute and remove with a spatula.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes