Here is Shrimp Ceviche Stuffed Avocado? recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Low Carb, Paleo, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 28 extra large shrimp (cleaned and deveined (11 oz))
- 1/2 red onion (sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 tbsp cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 jalapeno (diced fine)
- 2 tbsp clam juice
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp raw honey (omit for Whole30)
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 medium Haas avocados (10 oz total)
- Boil a large pot of water, add the shrimp and cook until just opaque, about 4 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to an ice bath to prevent further cooking.
- In a large bowl combine the onions, garlic, tomatoes, cilantro, salt, pepper, vinegar, olive oil jalapeno, clam juice, cumin, and honey; mix to combine.
- Add the shrimp and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or as long as overnight.
- To serve cut the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin.
- Divide arugula in 4 dishes, top each with 1/2 avocado and top with ceviche (about 1/2 cup-7 shrimp each).
Tags : Gluten Free, Low Carb, Paleo, Whole 30 Recipes