Here is Shredded Raw Brussels Sprout Salad with Bacon and Avocado recipe, If you are looking for Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 2 Servings person.
Cook Time : 8 minutes | Serving : 2 Servings
- 3 slices center-cut bacon (diced)
- 3 cups shredded brussels sprouts
- 4 oz avocado (diced (1 small))
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp plus 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cook bacon in a large heavy nonstick skillet until crispy, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel to drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk the vinaigrette ingredients. Place brussels in a bowl and toss, pour dressing over the salad, top with avocado and bacon and serve right away.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes