Here is Sheetpan Italian Chicken and Veggie Dinner recipe, If you are looking for Delicious recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 Servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 Servings
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar (omit for Paleo and Whole 30)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- cooking spray
- 8 4 oz each boneless skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of fat
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 12 ounces zucchini (diced into 1-inch pieces)
- 3 carrots (peeled and diced into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 red onion (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450F degrees. Spray 2 large nonstick sheetpans with oil or use parchment or foil for easy cleanup. Arrange the center rack and lower third.
- Combine the Italian seasoning ingredients in a large bowl. Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt, then add the chicken, zucchini, carrots, bell peppers and red onion to the bowl and toss well to coat. Marinate 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
- Arrange everything onto the prepared baking sheets spread out into a single layer. The vegetables and chicken should not touch. Bake about 20 minutes, turn chicken and vegetables and bake an additional 10 minutes, until roasted and tender. Top with fresh parsley and serve.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes