Here is Salsa Verde recipe, If you are interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 7 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 7 servings
- 3/4 lb tomatillos (husks removed)
- 1 poblano chilli
- 1 serrano chili (or jalapeno for milder)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat the broiler. Rinse and dry the tomatillos. Line a broiler pan with foil and arrange the tomatillos on the foil along with the poblano and serrano chill peppers. Broil until they are charred on top, about 3 minutes. Use tongs to turn and broil the other sides until charred, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Wrap the tomatillos and chillies in foil and let them rest for 10 minutes. Unwrap the tomatillos and chillies and peel the skin off the poblano chilli and remove the seeds. The tomatillos and serrano chilli dont need to be peeled or seeded.
- Place the tomatillos and chillies into the bowl of a food processor. Add the garlic, sugar and salt. Pulse the mixture until the ingredients are coarsely chopped.
- Add 5 to 6 tablespoons of water, the onion, and cilantro. Pulse quickly until a coarse puree forms then transfer the salsa to a serving dish. Makes about 1 3/4 cup.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals