Here is Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Shallots with Balsamic Glaze recipe, If you’re interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 Servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 Servings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb brussels sprouts (trimmed and halved)
- 2 large shallots (peeled and cut into 12 thick wedges)
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 425F. Heat an oven-safe nonstick 12-inch saute pan over medium-high heat and add olive oil, Brussels sprouts and shallots in one layer and let cook undisturbed for about 3 minutes until beginning to caramelize. Turn occasionally for an additional 2-3 minutes until golden all over.
- Transfer to the oven and roast for 8-10 minutes, until softened a bit but still slightly al dente. Drizzle with balsamic glaze, toss and serve.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals