Here is Red Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp recipe, If you are looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Low Carb, Paleo. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 tsp oil
- 4 scallions (whites and greens separated, chopped)
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 6 oz light coconut milk
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- salt to taste
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium-high.
- Add scallion whites and red curry paste and saute one minute.
- Add shrimp and garlic, season with salt and cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, fish sauce and mix well.
- Simmer about 2-3 minutes, until shrimp is cooked through.
- Remove from heat, mix in scallion greens and cilantro.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!
Tags : Gluten Free, Low Carb, Paleo