Here is Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Chocolate Glaze recipe, If you are interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Kid Friendly. On this recipe we are making for 32 servings person.
Cook Time : 25 minutes | Serving : 32 servings
- 4 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (canned is fine)
- 1/4 cup 1% buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder’, “1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar”, ‘1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp 1% milk
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line baking sheet with silicone mat.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add egg; beat well.
- Mix in pumpkin, buttermilk and vanilla.
- In another bowl combine flour, spice, baking soda, salt and baking powder; gradually add to pumpkin mixture; mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart onto silicone lined baking sheets.
- Bake 12 – 14 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire rack to cool.’, “Whisk the confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, milk, vanilla and salt in a bowl.”, ‘Place in a piping bag or a zip lock bag with the point cut off and drizzle onto the cookies.
Tags : Kid Friendly