Here is Pumpkin Cheesecake Shooters recipe, If you’re looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 16 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 16 servings
- 3 1.5 oz total whole chocolate graham crackers
- 4 oz 1/3 fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup pure canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp dark brown sugar (unpacked)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 8 oz light whipped topping (I used Truwhip light)
- Crush graham crackers in a food processor. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Add the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Beat until well combined and creamy.
- Use a spatula to fold in 5 oz (1-1/2 cups) of the whipped topping; combine until no streaks remain.
- Place in a piping bag or ziplock bag with a corner snipped off.
- To assemble: Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of each shot glass. Pipe a layer of pumpkin cheesecake onto the graham cracker crust (about 1 tbsp) followed by a layer of whipped topping. Repeat a second layer and finish with another sprinkle of crumbs.
- Insert small spoons and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals