Here is Persian Turkey Kofta Kebabs recipe, If you are looking for Tasty recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 20 oz 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 2 cloves garlic. minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- salt and fresh pepper (to taste)
- In a large bowl combine the ground turkey, onion, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs, spices, salt and pepper until evenly blended.
- Divide into a heaping 1/4 cup portions so you get 12; roll into log shaped ovals.
- Place on a cookie sheet and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes before grilling.
- When ready to cook, preheat grill to high heat.
- Carefully insert the skewer through the formed meat.
- Grill for 15 minutes covered over indirect heat, then finish over a low flame 3 to 4 minutes on each side, turning occasionally, until meat is no longer pink.
Tags : Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes