Here is Oven Roasted Cauliflower recipe, If you’re interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 5 servings person.
Cook Time : 45 minutes | Serving : 5 servings
- 6 1/2 cups uncooked cauliflower florets (about 1 large cut small)
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- juice of 1/4 lemon
- 2 tbsp Parmigiano Reggiano (freshly grated)
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Combine cauliflower, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper well so all the florets are coated and seasoned.
- Place in a large shallow roasting pan and place in the center of the oven.
- Roast for about 25-35 minutes, turning florets occasionally so they are evenly cooked.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese and some lemon zest and additional salt and pepper if needed.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Vegetarian Meals