Here is Mushroom Stroganoff recipe, If you’re looking for Delicious recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp unbleached all-purpose flour’, “2 cups fat-free (less-sodium vegetable broth (or beef if you’re a carnivore))”, ‘1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 5 oz sliced Cremini mushrooms
- 8 oz sliced baby Bella mushrooms
- 3.5 oz Shiitake mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp white wine or sherry
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 8 oz uncooked noodles (No-Yolk noodles)
- 1 tbsp minced fresh flat-leaf parsley for garnish
- Cook noodles in a pot of salted water according to package directions, I like to under-cook them a bit so I can mix it with the sauce and let it finish cooking.
- Meanwhile, while the water starts to boil for the noodles, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Melt butter over medium heat and add onions to the pan.
- Cook 2 – 3 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Add flour; stir with a wooden spoon for 30 seconds.
- Gradually add broth, Worcestershire sauce, and tomato paste, stirring constantly.
- Add mushrooms, thyme, salt and pepper; stir and cook 4-5 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Add wine; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat; let stand 30 seconds.
- Stir in sour cream; add noodles, mix well and garnish with parsley if desired.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals