Here is Mushroom Ceviche recipe, If you are looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 3 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 3 servings
- 2 roasted garlic cloves
- 8 oz white button mushrooms (sliced thin)
- 1 small red onion (sliced)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (sliced into thin strips)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (sliced into thin strips)
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth (Pacific)
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon honey (or agave for vegan)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a cast iron skillet, roast 2 garlic cloves until brown on each side.
- Mash the garlic and place in a large bowl with the mushrooms, red onion and bell peppers.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, whisk well then pour over mushrooms.
- Cover and refrigerate at least a few hours, or overnight.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals