Here is Lemon Asparagus Couscous Salad with Tomatoes recipe, If you’re looking for Delicious recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 5 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 5 servings
- 6 oz whole wheat pearl couscous
- 3/4 lb thin asparagus spears (tough ends trimmed)
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes (quartered)
- 1/4 cup red onion (minced)
- 1-1/2 lemons (juiced)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (minced)
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- fresh cracked pepper (to taste)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add asparagus and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Remove with a large slotted spoon and rinse in a colander in the sink under cold water to stop it from cooking.
- Add the couscous to the boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- Chop the asparagus into small 1/2 inch pieces.
- Drain the couscous and rinse under cold water, place in a large bowl.
- Add the chopped asparagus, tomatoes, red onion, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper to the bowl.
- Taste for salt and pepper and serve room temperature or chilled.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals