Here is Lamb Chops with Dijon Glaze over Wilted Spinach recipe, If you’re interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb. On this recipe we’re making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 1 lb New Zealand spring rack of lamb (fat trimmed and frenched)
- salt and pepper
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp agave nectar (or sugar)
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 3 cloves smashed garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 10 oz baby spinach (washed)
- salt and fresh pepper
- Combine all ingredients for marinade.
- Season lamb with salt and pepper. Lay lamb chops in a bowl, add marinade and let it marinate 20 minutes or refrigerate a few hours or overnight.
- Remove lamb from refrigerator if marinated overnight before cooking so that the meat comes back to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Roast lamb in the center of the oven for about 12 – 18 minutes for medium rare, or until the internal temperature is 130 – 135.
- Remove from oven and cover with foil for about 5 – 10 minutes before slicing. Use a very sharp knife to carve between the ribs.
- While the lamb is in the oven, heat a large saute pan on hight heat.
- When hot add oil and garlic. Cook until golden then add spinach; reduce heat to low and and cover.
- Spinach will wilt in a few minutes, stir so all spinach wilts then season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.’, “*Note: I’m aware there are 8 ribs on this rack, sometimes they have 6 or 7. A suggested serving size is 3 ribs, nutritional info is based on 6 ribs or 3 each. Adjust calories/points if you eat more than 3.”]
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb