Here is Hot and Spicy Buffalo Shrimp Dip recipe, If you are interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb. On this recipe we’re making for 9 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 9 servings
- cooking spray (I used my Misto)
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup Franks hot sauce (or whatever hot sauce you like)
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 cups 12.5 oz cooked peeled large shrimp, diced
- 3/4 cup reduced fat Sargento Mexican blend
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly spray an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 baking dish, or even a pie dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients together and 1/4 cup of the cheese; mix until smooth.
- Add the shrimp; mix well and put in a small oven safe dish.
- Bake in the oven until hot, about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese, bake until melted, about 4-5 minutes.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb