Here is Grilled Bruschetta Chicken recipe, If you’re interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 3 medium vine ripe tomatoes
- 2 small cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 3 oz part skim mozzarella (diced (omit for whole30, paleo))
- 1.25 lbs 8 thin sliced chicken cutlets
- Combine onion, olive oil, balsamic, 1/4 tsp kosher salt and pepper. Set aside a few minutes.
- Chop tomatoes and place in a large bowl. Combine with garlic, basil, onion-balsamic combo and additional 1/8 tsp salt and pepper to taste. Set aside and let it sit at least 10 minutes or as long as overnight.
- Toss in the cheese when ready to serve.
- Season chicken with salt and fresh pepper.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high, clean and oil the grates to prevent sticking.
- Grill the chicken 2 minutes on each side, set aside on a platter and top with bruschetta and serve.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes