Here is Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Black Bean Taco Salad recipe, If you are looking for Appetizing recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Slow Cooker Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 16 oz total skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup canned black beans (rinsed)
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 6 cups chopped romaine or red leaf
- 1/4 cup reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup zesty avocado cilantro buttermilk dressing
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker and season with taco seasoning and cumin.
- Pour the beans over the chicken and top with salsa. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours, or until the chicken is tender and easily shreds with 2 forks.
- Shred the chicken and combine with the beans and sauce, keep warm until ready to eat. Makes 3 1/2 cups.
- To make the salad, place 1 1/2 cups lettuce on each plate, top with 3/4 cup chicken and bean mixture, 1 tbsp cheese and 2 tablespoons zesty avocado buttermilk dressing.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Slow Cooker Recipes