Here is Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Soup recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 4 cups water
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 celery stalk (cut in half)
- 5 oz shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 8 oz baby bella (sliced)
- 4 tsp Chicken Better Than Bouillon (or to taste)
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 7 oz skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- Place cold water and flour in a blender and blend until smooth; pour into a medium pot and set heat to medium.
- Add celery, mushrooms, chicken bouillon and butter and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, cover and simmer on low 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken and set aside; continue to cook the remaining soup an additional 5 minutes, until vegetables are soft.
- Place celery and 1 cup of soup into the blender; blend until smooth, then return to the pot and simmer a few minutes.
- Shred or cut the chicken into small pieces and add back to the soup, garnish with fresh parsley.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes