Here is Creamed Spinach – Lightened Up recipe, If you are interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 8 servings
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/2 cup shallots (minced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 cups fat free milk
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp fresh pepper
- salt to taste
- 4.4 oz Boursin Light
- 16 oz bag frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained of all moisture)
- In a large saute pan, melt butter. Add shallots and garlic and cook on medium about 5 minutes.
- Add flour to shallots, mix well and cook one more minute.
- Reduce heat to low and slowly add milk, whisking well.
- Add parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add boursin light and mix with until smooth.
- Add spinach and combine well with sauce, cook one minute, until heated through. Adjust salt and pepper if necessary.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals