Here is Cranberry Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bark recipe, If you’re looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 14 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 14 servings
- 4.5 oz shelled pistachios (coarsely chopped)
- 2.5 oz dried cranberries (coarsely chopped)’, “7 oz dark chocolate bar (calculations based on Hershey’s Special Dark)”]
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe measuring cup; microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate melts, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Add melted chocolate to nut mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Spread mixture evenly on a jelly-roll pan lined with foil; freeze 1 hour.
- Break into pieces.
- Bark should be kept in an airtight container in the fridge or a cool room. It will keep for up to 3 weeks.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals