Here is Corned Beef and Cabbage? recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 2.5 lbs corned beef brisket in brine (fat trimmed off)
- 1 cup baby carrots (peeled)
- 1 small head cabbage (cut into 4 wedges)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp prepared grated horseradish
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream (full fat for Keto)
- 1/4 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- In a large pot, place brisket, bay leaves and enough water to cover.
- Simmer, covered for about an hour per pound.
- When meat is tender add carrots.
- Boil for about 10 minutes, then add cabbage.
- Cook another 15- 20 minutes, until tender.
- Remove the meat and place on a cutting board.
- Slice the meat across the grain into thin slices.
- Serve with vegetables and ladle some broth on top.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb