Here is Classic Deviled Eggs recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 4 large hard boiled eggs (cooled and peeled)
- 2 tablespoon light mayonnaise (regular for Keto)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- paprika (for garnish)
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Use the Stove Top Hard Boiled Egg cooking method or the Instant Pot Hard Boiled Egg method to cook your eggs.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and put them in a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper to the yolks and mash.
- Transfer them to a plastic bag, snip the corner and pipe them into the egg whites.
- Top with chopped chives and paprika.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals