Here is Cilantro Chicken Salad recipe, If you’re interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 7 oz cooked chicken breast (shredded or diced)
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise (full fat for Keto)
- 1 small scallion (chopped)
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon chile powder
- low sodium chicken broth (check labels for Keto or use bullion)
- Combine chicken, mayonnaise, scallions, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and chile powder.
- Add a little chicken broth if chicken seams too dry, 1 tbsp at a time.’, “Cover chicken breast in broth in a small pot, add water if it doesn’t cover the chicken.”, “Add salt and pepper, a piece of celery and it’s leaves (you could add herbs like parsley, garlic, onion, or whatever you want) and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook 5 minutes.”, ‘Remove from heat, cover tight and let it sit for 15-20 minutes or until thickest part of the breast registers 160 degrees.
- Chicken will be cooked through. Let it cool and cut into small cubes.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes