Here is Chicken Waldorf Salad recipe, If you’re looking for Yummy recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 3 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 3 servings
- 7 oz 1 breast poached chicken breast (recipe follows)
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium apple (peeled and cut into small cubes (I used Granny Smith))
- 1 cup red seedless grapes (cut in half)
- 1/2 cup celery (chopped)’, “1/4 cup light Hellman’s mayonnaise”, ‘2 tbsp 0% Greek yogurt (I like Stonyfield)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp pecans or walnuts
- 6 cups mixed baby greens like spinach and arugula
- [“To poach chicken breast: Cover chicken breast in broth in a small pot, add water if it doesn’t cover the chicken.”, “Add salt and pepper, a piece of celery and it’s leaves (you could add herbs like parsley, garlic, onion, or whatever you want) and bring to a boil.”, ‘Reduce to a simmer and cook 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover tight and let it sit for 15-20 minutes or until thickest part of the breast registers 160 degrees. Chicken will be cooked through.
- Drain, let it cool and cut into small cubes.
- Combine mayo, yogurt, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Add chicken, grapes, apples, celery, and let it chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat it.
- Mix in pecans right before serving.
- Serve over baby greens.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes