Here is Chicken Pot Pie Soup recipe, If you’re looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 1/4 cup flour (to make gluten-free use 2 tbsp cornstarch instead)
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups fat free milk
- 1 large celery stalk (chopped)
- 1/2 medium chopped onion
- 8 oz sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 2 chicken bouillons
- fresh ground pepper
- pinch of thyme
- 10 oz frozen classic mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, green beans, corn)
- 2 potatoes (peeled and cubed small)
- 16 oz cooked chicken breast (diced small)
- Create a slurry by combining 1/2 cup of the cold water with flour in a medium bowl and whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- Pour remaining water and milk into a large pot and slowly bring to a boil.
- Add celery, onion, mushrooms, chicken bullion, thyme, fresh pepper, frozen vegetables and return to a boil.
- Partially cover and simmer on low until vegetables are soft, about 20 minutes.
- Remove lid, add potatoes and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken, and slowly whisk in slurry, stirring well as you add.
- Cook another 2-3 minutes, until soup thickens, adjust salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly