Here is Chia Watermelon Fresca recipe, If you’re interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 1 person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 1
- 1 1/2 cups seedless watermelon cubes
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 slice lime (for garnish)
- a sprig of mint (for garnish)
- In the blender combine the watermelon and water and puree until smooth.
- Stir in chia seeds and let them sit for about 5 minutes.
- Stir again, and let sit for as long as you like. The more it sits, the more gel-like the seeds become.
- Pour into a glass over ice and garnish with lime and sprig of mint.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals