Here is Ceviche Cucumber Cups recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 15 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 15 servings
- 8 oz fresh raw fish fillet such as striped bass (finely diced)
- 1 medium seeded tomato (finely diced)
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp minced red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno (minced)
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper (finely diced)
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 drops tabasco sauce
- 3 tbsp fresh lime ((1 or 2 limes))
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (as needed)
- 2 large cucumbers (thirty 1/2-inch-thick slices)
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine the sea bass, tomato, onion, chopped cilantro, jalapeno, bell
- pepper, oil, and Tabasco.
- Add the lime juice and toss to coat the fish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour depending on the size of the fish cubes, stirring occasionally.
- Look at the fish and you can see the flesh changing over time in the marinade, you are looking for a solid appearance in the flesh vs. an opaqueness all the way through the center of the fish.
- Trim the cucumber slices with a round cutter to remove the rind.
- With a melon baller scoop out a shallow pocket in the middle of the cucumber slicesdo not cut all the way through the slice.
- Just before serving, fill the cucumber cups with the ceviche.
- Garnish each ceviche cup with a small dot of sour cream and a cilantro leaf, if desired.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes