Here is Cauliflower Rice Arancini recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Air Fryer Recipes, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 1 Italian chicken sausage link (casing removed (2 3/4 oz))
- 2 1/4 cups riced cauliflower (frozen works great)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons homemade marinara (plus optional more for serving)
- 1/2 cup part skim shredded mozzarella
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs* (or gluten-free crumbs)
- 1 tablespoon grated Pecorino Romano or parmesan*
- cooking spray
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, breaking the meat up with spoon as it cooks as small as you can, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, salt and marinara and cook 6 minutes on medium heat, stirring until the cauliflower is tender and heated through.
- Remove from heat and add the mozzarella cheese to the skillet and stir well to mix. Let it cool 3 to 4 minutes, until its easy to handle.
- Spray a 1/4 cup measuring cup with cooking spray and fill with cauliflower mixture, leveling the top. Use a small spoon to scoop out into your palm and roll into a ball. Set aside on a dish.
- Repeat with the remaining cauliflower, you should have 6 balls.
- Place the egg in one bowl and the breadcrumbs in another.
- Add the parmesan to the crumbs and mix.
- Dip the ball in the egg, then in the crumbs and transfer to a baking sheet. Spray the top with cooking spray.
- If baking in the oven, bake 425F 25 minutes, until golden. If making in the air fryer, bake 400F for 9 minutes turning halfway until golden.
- Serve with marinara sauce, for dipping.
Tags : Air Fryer Recipes, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes