Here is Candied Tomato Sauce recipe, If you’re looking for Delicious recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 12 ripe Roma tomatoes
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp fresh oregano
- olive oil spray
- 2 tbsp fresh basil (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Slice tomatoes in half.
- Season with salt, basil, oregano and thyme.
- Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil spray and place tomatoes cut side up.
- Bake 2 hrs until skin gets wrinkled and crusty on the bottom and moist in the center.
- Puree the tomatoes in a food processor.
- If it is too thick, you can thin with pasta water.
- Serve over your favorite high fiber pasta and grated cheese.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals