Here is Brussels Sprouts Carbonara recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cups parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 12 oz Delallo fusilli (gluten-free or wheat)
- 3 oz diced pancetta
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 10 oz brussels sprouts (shredded)
- kosher salt
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
- Whisk eggs, 1/2 cup of the cheese, basil and crushed red pepper if using; set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for the pasta.
- In a large deep nonstick skillet, saute pancetta and shallots about 3 minutes, add the garlic and saute another minute.
- Add the shredded brussels sprouts, and black pepper and saute another 8 -10 minutes, until slightly caramelized. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile cook pasta al dente according to package directions.
- Reserve 1 cup of the pasta water just before draining, then drain and add to the skillet and mix well with brussels sprouts.
- Slowly, a tablespoon at a time, add 1/4 cup of the water to the egg mixture and mix well, slowly add to pasta stirring well, add additional reserved pasta water 1/4 cup at a time as needed, stirring and finish with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Serve right away.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes