Here is Broccoli and Orzo recipe, If you are looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 4.5 oz uncooked orzo pasta
- 2 cups of fresh broccoli florets only (no stems)
- 4 cloves garlic (smashed and finely chopped)
- 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Trim stems off broccoli, cut into small pieces and season with salt.
- Steam covered with a little water until cooked, careful not to overcook. When broccoli is cooked, remove from pan and chop into smaller pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in medium pot of salted water as directed for al dente.
- Reserve about 1/2 cup liquid before draining.
- Drain orzo in a colander and add the oil to the pot.
- Saute garlic a few minutes until golden, add broccoli, season with salt and mix well.’, “Add orzo and stir to combine all. Add a little reserved liquid as needed so pasta isn’t dry.”, ‘Serve with freshly grated cheese if desired (optional).
Tags : Dairy Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes