Here is Basic Quinoa Recipe recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water (or broth)
- salt to taste
- Wash quinoa and add to a medium saucepan.
- Add water or broth, salt and boil, covered for 15 minutes or until all the water has absorbed.
- You will know when they are cooked when they are fluffy and you see a small thread.
- Fluff with a fork and it will be ready to use for other recipes.
- You can store it in the refrigerator for 3 or 4 days and reheat in the microwave.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals