Here is Baked Rice and Peas recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 5 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 5 servings
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 14.5 oz can fat free chicken broth (vegetarians use vegetable broth)
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 5 oz 1/2 package frozen peas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a oven-safe baking dish with a lid.
- Place a piece of tin foil between the lid and the dish to ensure no steam escapes.
- Bake 45 minutes (do not open, do not peek, do not stir to rice).
- When 45 minutes is up, remove from oven and let it sit for 10 more minutes to allow the steam to finish cooking the rice, (do not open, do not peek, do not stir to rice).
- After 10 minutes, remove lid and fluff with a fork.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals