Here is Zucchini Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, If you’re looking for Appetizing recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 16 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 16 servings
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (from 5 small)
- 8 ounce zucchini (grated and squeezed well)
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple in juice (drained well)
- 8 oz 1/3-less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- To prepare frosting, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray bottom of 13x9x2-inch nonstick metal pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and spices; stir well with a whisk.
- In a medium bowl, combine honey, oil, eggs, and vanilla; stir well. Add zucchini, banana and pineapple; mix well.
- Fold wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix well with a spatula until combined.
- Spoon batter into the sheet pan.
- Bake at 350F for about 45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread frosting over the cake once cooled and cut into 16 pieces.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals