Here is Sweet Potato Casserole recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 10 servings person.
Cook Time : 45 minutes | Serving : 10 servings
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes (about 5 medium, peeled)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 tsp agave
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- pinch allspice
- 8 oz can unsweetened crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Cut sweet potatoes into large chunks; boil potatoes in a large pot covered with water until potatoes are soft if pierced with a fork.
- Drain and return to the pot.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mash the sweet potatoes (I used my immersion blender) and add in raisins, agave, spices and pineapple.
- Lightly spray a pie dish, casserole dish or even individual ramekins with oil, spoon in sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle with pecans and marshmallows.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Tags : Vegetarian Meals