Here is Summer Mango Stone Fruit Smoothie recipe, If you are looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 1 cup Bai5 Molokai Coconut Antioxidant Infusion
- 1 ripe mango (peeled and diced)
- 1 ripe plum (pitted and chopped)
- 1 ripe peach or nectarine (pitted and chopped)
- 1 ripe apricot (pitted and chopped)
- a little fresh grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients into the blender except for the ice and blend on high for 30 seconds until well combined.
- Add the ice cubes and blend on high for 10 to 20 seconds more, until chilled and crushed.
- Divide between two glasses and garnish with mint. (optional)
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals