Here is Summer Macaroni Salad with Tomatoes and Zucchini recipe, If you’re looking for Delicious recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 16 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 16 servings
- 16 oz uncooked elbows
- 4 cups grape tomatoes (cut in half)
- 2 cups 1 small zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1/2 cup red onion (finely chopped)’, “7 tbsp light mayonnaise (Hellman’s)”, ‘2 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in generously salted water according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a medium bowl, combine onions, mayonnaise, vinegar, yogurt, mustard, oregano, garlic powder; mix well.
- Add tomatoes (and any juice from the tomato), zucchini, pasta, salt and pepper to taste, toss well and place in a large bowl.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals