Here is Southwestern Black Bean, Quinoa and Mango Medley recipe, If you are interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 15- ounce can black beans (no salt added, rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (according to package directions)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 small red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno pepper (seeded and finely diced)
- juice from 1 medium lemon or lime
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- Mix together the beans, quinoa, corn, bell pepper, mango, onion, cilantro, and jalapeno in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and turmeric in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over the mixture and toss.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals