Here is Slow Cooker Pork and Green Chile Stew recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Low Carb, Slow Cooker Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- 2 tbsp unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 2 cans (4.25 oz each whole green chiles, sliced into thick rounds)
- 2 tbsp chopped jalapeno (or more to taste)
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes and green chilies (Ro*Tel Mild)
- 1/2 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cut pork into 2-inch pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet on high heat; when hot lightly spray the pan with oil and brown the pork over medium heat on all sides, about 3 – 4 minutes total.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of flour over pork and stir to cook 30 seconds, sprinkle remaining flour over pork and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Add browned pork to the crock pot, along with the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
- When done, adjust salt and pepper to taste if needed.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Low Carb, Slow Cooker Recipes