Here is Skinny Shrimp Salsa recipe, If you’re interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 8 servings
- 16 oz cooked peeled shrimp (diced fine)
- 4 vine ripe tomatoes (diced fine)
- 6 tbsp red onion (finely diced)
- 3 tbsp jalapenos (diced fine (more or less to taste))
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro
- 2 limes (juice of (or more to taste))
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Combine diced onions, tomatoes, salt and lime juice in a non-reactive bowl and let it sit about 5 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, taste for salt and adjust as needed.
- Refrigerate and let the flavors combine at least an hour before serving.
- Makes 4 1/4 cups.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes