Here is Skinny Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy recipe, If you’re looking for Delicious recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 8 Servings person.
Cook Time : 35 minutes | Serving : 8 Servings
- 1 1/2 tsp oil
- 3/4 cup onions (minced)
- 1 lbs 93% lean ground beef
- 1 lb 93% lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper (to taste)
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 cup water
- chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- Saute onions in oil over medium heat until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine half of the sauteed onions, ground beef, ground turkey, bread crumbs, egg, egg white, 1/4 cup beef broth, salt and black pepper. Shape into 8 oval patties.
- In a large deep skillet over medium-high heat, brown both sides of patties, about 4 to 5 min on each side. Set aside on a dish.
- Add mushrooms to the skillet, season with salt and pepper and saute 2-3 minutes.
- Return patties to the skillet with the mushrooms.
- In a small bowl, blend flour and remaining broth until smooth. Mix in remaining onions, tomato paste, vinegar, water, worcestershire sauce and mustard powder. Pour over meat and mushrooms in skillet.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes