Here is Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe, If you’re looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups fat free milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp sugar or sugar substitute (to taste)
- 1/4 cup of espresso (or 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee works)
- fat free whipped topping
- pumpkin pie spice for topping
- In a small pan combine milk, pumpkin butter and sugar and cook on medium heat, stirring, until boiling.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth (or whisk well with a wire whisk)
- Pour into two mugs, add the hot espresso and top with fat free whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice on top.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals